Construction Rules and Regulations
When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Management Office 770-392-2000.
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours. Vendors requiring after-hours access will only be admitted if tenant has contacted the building management office.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other tenants in the building.
- Vendor must provide a Certificate of Insurance meeting certain requirements for General Liability, Worker's Compensation and Auto Liability.